You know how people say you need to be more in your heart?
It’s a long way from the head to the heart? Get out of your head and into your heart…
And then you see people who are ‘all heart’. That wear their heart on their sleeve and get taken advantage of. People who live moment to moment, with the ass hanging out of their pants, because they are living in the now.
And you might wonder ‘what the hell’?
Did you know?
- You can be emotional, ‘all heart’, giving, giving, giving and yet not BE in your heart?
- You can BE in your heart and live abundantly and in the moment, but you can’t be in your head and be in the moment.
- Your head, interrupts your heart power, which is your natural state of being and is not ‘dramatic’ or overly ‘emotional’.
- When your heart power is activated, you don’t wear your heart on your sleeve, give ceaselessly (because you love yourself so much you would never abandon yourself).
- When your heart is fully activated, co-dependency is a thing of the past … your relationships are co-creative and mutually empowering.
I’ve got a friend who is trying to understand HEART. He may never be able to because it’s a feeling not an understanding. A knowing not a thinking. It is a tangible experience that shifts the way I perceive my reality. It also requires me to let go of what I think I know – sometimes the more you know, the more work you’ve done on yourself, the more ‘spiritual’ you are, the harder it is.
I remember being such a wise 37 year old.
I used to feel I knew myself so much better than others, had a good grip on spirituality and a head full of knowledge. 15 years later all I know is that I don’t know. Paradoxically, it’s in the mystery, the not knowing, that I FEEL the power of my heart which generates a feeling of connection within me. It’s a pervading presence – which has been given different names over the centuries. I had to give up thinking I ‘knew’ after being humbled through life events, to find it. I had to let go and be myself in each moment. In our modern times, letting go and being oneself seems to be one of the most gruelling things we may ever do!
It’s such an enigma. Trying to work it out, won’t work. Learning more about it, won’t work either. Your heart activation happens to you and for you, when you start to engage with your feeling experiences and evolve emotionally beyond patterns of codependency and disconnective behaviours. In fact, it may be more accurate to say, it’s a power that works with you when you make the decision to take back your emotional self and cease delegating it to other people or places to ‘care’ for it. What you can do is learn how to cultivate healthy, deeply connected relationship because our culture fosters codependency, which traps us in the head.
When your heart is activated, your life is transformed. Beyond ‘better’.
If you would like your life transformed through the activation of your heart, schedule a 20 minute call with Lisa, to find out more.